Tuesday, May 19, 2015

teal nursery inspiration | nursery series

A two-toned wall is a big task for someone who proclaimed she would never paint again.

This proclamation was made after the give with joy studio was painted from top to bottom and a goop of paint landed on my eyeball when painting the ceiling. I thought I would be blind. I'm not. But I still hate painting. Anyone want to paint for me? I will make you these amazing cookies.

Who knows if we will paint the walls, but one thing I know is that we can't have pink walls.

When we found out we were going to be parents to a girl, my husband said no PINK walls. He preferred dark colors, blues, yellows or no painting at all.

Here's a nursery inspiration board inspired by teals and yellows with a just a few beautiful pieces I've curated on my Etsy profile.

Room inspiration from:
The teal room inspiration is from a tour on Apartment Therapy.
I love Cotton + Steel for fabric. I can't wait to sit down and make those crib sheets.
Handmade + small shops for art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....