Friday, May 29, 2015

splashes of pink + bunnies | nursery series

My daughter will enter this world in about 10 weeks and her room is a wreck and I have no idea what I am doing in there. As I mentioned here, I won't be overkill on the nursery since I want to stay within a budget and I am keeping a spare bed in that room.

To help keep me on budget and on track, I am creating some room inspiration boards - plus this will make it easier to show the husband and have him be part of the process.

Etsy is a talent pool filled with great work and I could just sit and browse forever. I found some great new pieces today from two shops. I have shopped at one of them before and purchased this for my home because we should never forget our love for dancing.

I am also obsessed with this fabric. I already made pillow cases from it and now I may be back at my sewing machine making some sheets for our sweet little daughter - because you know she'll notice her sheets.

Take a look at this room inspiration and browse the shops I listed to find each item.

Room inspiration from:
The yellow room inspiration is from Sugar and Charm.
Handmade + small shops for art.
Crib sheet tutorial.
yellow nurseryrug | pink bunny print | Jeremiah Printable Poster | bunny banner | fabric here + here

See more room inspirations here + here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....