Wednesday, July 31, 2013

oh the places she will go // A fundraiser for Amber

I met Amber when she was just about to turn 16 - in fact - I went to her Sweet Sixteen birthday party. and I consider myself lucky to have met Amber and her entire beautiful family.

When I was 19, I moved to North Carolina. Within days after my move, Lynn (the mom) invited me into her life - from that moment - I knew that the Marshall family would become part of my life. And I was right. Wayne (the dad) married my husband and I - what a beautiful memory that will be forever.

Amber and Lauren came to visit me in the fall - xoxo
I write all this to say that my sister, Amber is going to London for a year to work alongside Cru:

"In September, I am moving to London for a year to intern with Bridges International, an organization under the umbrella of Campus Crusade for Christ. We will primarily work with international students on university campuses supporting them, creating community, and equipping them with the Gospel. I have had an unexplainable desire to move to London for years now. I had no ideas how this desire would come into play, but God, in His perfect timing, opened the doors. This is the first year of the internship program in London, and the first time that Bridges International interns will be on campuses outside of the United States. There are no coincidences when you're walking with God."

Learn more: give.cru.org/0742215

London is expensive. Amber is making sacrifices. She's looking for financial/prayer partners. That's when I thought I could help her. I created a few new cards with verses that spoke to Amber about London and I am selling them on my shop. This month, I am going to donate a portion of my sales to Amber.


// Details //
  • Before you finalize your purchase, make sure to include AMBER in the note/comment box. 
  • Shop now and help Amber raise her support.
  • Fundraiser ends August 31st
  • Check back in September to see how much you helped her raise!

So, stock up on some pretty stationery & support Amber. Shop here.

with joy,
Aneta Nina

PS - I designed a set of four cards for this fundraiser. I was inspired by a song Amber sent me - it was a song that spoke to her while she was making her decision! Listen here.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....