Thursday, July 18, 2013

It Doesn't Change God // It Changes Me

I kicked off 2013 with a commitment to prayer. Every year, I like to choose one word that I want to work on - to make a priority - and prayer came to my mind. ((you can read that here))

I wanted to make my prayer life stronger - for it to be without ceasing - for praise to outpour. Last night on my run (training for my half began, grr), I was listening to Rend Collective Experiment. When Alabaster came on, my feet stopped and I began to worship. And this quote came to mind: 

I need to posture my heart daily. To see life clearly so I can lift Him high and not myself. I can make this life all about myself. I am not perfect - I make mistakes daily - and I am thankful that God doesn't keep tally of my mistakes, but sends me His grace! That I am found in Him.

I didn't write this today to tell you about my life progress - but to share what I am learning and struggling with hoping that you will feel encouraged and inspired.



Before I go: Did you listen to Alabaster?? Do it and tell me what you think!

with joy,
Aneta Nina

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Rend Collective Experiment. Listening now and loving it! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! I LOVE their music...inspiring!

      Delete

Leave a note....