Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let all that you do be done in Love...

I'm going to be honest - sometimes that's easier said than done. There are times that I catch myself not doing something out of love when it disrupts my time.

 I'll sigh, huff and puff... but I try to start my day off with a little reminder that I should do everything from a place of love even if it inconveniences me. It makes a difference....

1 Corinthians 16:14
Let all that you do be done in love.
Shop for a print here.
Shop for a card here.
with joy,
aneta nina

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT verse and reminder. So great, I have it tattooed on my side. A statement I take to heart but often forget! I'm friends w/ Hannah, love your cards! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! I agree - I love the verse and there's so much fruit that comes from doing things for others from a place of love. And we tend to forget or neglect that especially when it's easy to be selfish at times, right?

      I love Hannah - she's so sweet! And thank you, I just started my shop late this summer! It's a lot of fun!

      Delete

Leave a note....