Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards

Last week, a handful of inspiration came to me for Valentine's Day cards. I grabbed my pencil and sketch pad and started the design process. At give with joy it always starts with pencil to paper, then ink to the sketch, then sketch to computer for digitization and editing.

It takes time. 

That's why I am showing you some of my favorite Valentine's Day cards this year - all created by illustrators and hand letters. Hover over your favorites to Pin them!

Also, I know that Valentine's Day seems like a "Hallmark" holiday, but how often do you write to your #BFF, crush or even your mom? Get writing, people. Fill those mailboxes with some lovin.

1. It's like middle school all over again except you probably wouldn't have highlighted the perks. 

Buy it here.

2. For the one you secretly admire. 

Buy it here.

3. All the single ladies…

Buy it here

4. I know what I look like in the mornings…

Buy it here

5. We love them despite their habits.

Buy it here

6. Go back to where it all started.

 Buy it here.

7. A set of postcards for friends (don't forget MOM)! 

Buy it here.

 8. And now I am hungry. 

Buy it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....