Thursday, February 21, 2013

A SO-CAL Tour

I was lucky enough to have a conference in sunny California! I was even more lucky when they tootsies were deep in the sand - it's been awhile since I was at a beach so I took advantage - I did some running!






...And just when I thought my week couldn't get any better - the sweetest man joined me for a California adventure!





Steve and I did a grand tour of SO-CAL! We met up with my older sister and her boyfriend in San Diego (they happened to be visiting a friend in CA)! The rest of our trip consisted of driving Pacific Coast Highway, going from one great beach to the next, walking the streets of Hollywood and Beverly Hills and eating! It was nice to be away from every day life - just to enjoy each other's company with no distractions (cleaning and cooking!).

Here a collection of my favorite photos from the trip (the hubby forgot the camera so I made things happen with the iPhone).





Santa Monica Pier


Hollywood


He was excited to stand outside Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory


Saw this bird enjoy his breakfast - fresh caught crab







Well that's it!

with joy,
Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....