Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Sea Salt Spray // #HandmadeHomemade2013

I have a mix between wavy and curly hair, but not many people would know that since I ((use)) to straighten my hair most of the time. Until one morning my husband walked into the bathroom and said, "it smells like burning hair." YIKES that's no good. My morning routine was quickly revised - no more blow dryer and no more straightener ((unless I'm desperate)).

I went to the store to stock on anti-frizz products and wanted to purchase sea salt spray - but not for that price tag. And that's when I made my own!

Sea Salt Spray was easy to make and now my hair is the easiest to do! My mornings feel more free. So, if you have curly hair - try to let it dry naturally with a little help from curly lotions and sea salt...you won't go back to using that darn straighterner every day!

I added sea salt spray to my wet hair last night and then reapplied this morning! It worked wonders!

What you'll need:
Empty spray bottle
Hair Gel
Coconut Oil
Sea Salt
Water

Fill up the bottle with warm water so salt dissolves. Then add about 1teaspoon of oil and gel and 2 teaspoons of sea salt. Shake bottle! I added a bit more gel and salt just because I felt like it needed it!



viola! 
with joy,
Aneta Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....