Monday, May 6, 2013

f r e e printable // Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild & precious life?

I've been wanting to do a girls weekend for awhile! I kept talking about hosting a weekend away, but never got around to it until a friend from work said, "hey, my family has a place in the mountains should we use it for something?" UH YA! So, one thing led to another, and I'm planning a weekend with girls from work!

And let me digress for a little :: How many of you choose to hang out with girl friends from work? I'm very fortunate to work with girls that I consider myself good friends. They are girls that serve others, desire to grow in the Lord and are always there with gracious words! And I never feel like I'm competing at work -- it's the best! 

With that said, I'm more than excited to pack up and get away for the weekend with seven other great gals. And on Sunday, we will end the weekend with worship and a devotional. I am going to led the devotional time. While I was thinking and praying about a topic, Mary Oliver's quote came to mind :: Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild & precious life?

Because I'm so excited for girls weekend, I wanted to share a FREE 8.5X11 printable with ya'll. Go print it and hang it on a wall.

(I suggest that you print it on heavy card stock paper)

with joy,
Aneta Nina

free printable // mary oliver by givewithjoy2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....