Monday, April 8, 2013

I have a reason to sing...

There's this song that resonates with me - more honestly - it overwhelms me! I desire to have a spiritual life that not only claims these words, but lives them:

And this is my prayer in the battle

When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand



All of my life

In every season

You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


In every season, You are still God, I have a reason to sing -- WOW, no matter what I'm facing I know that my God is still big, still redeeming, still loving, still full of mercy and provides me with strength and grace. And that my friends is what I desire! 

And because those lyrics are ruling my life right now, I designed two prints using my own photography of the beautiful Rockies. They aren't up on my shop - but soon! Look for them this weekend with a special offer!! 

But here's your exclusive peek at them:



with joy,
Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....