Monday, April 15, 2013

I made hummus // #HandmadeHomemade2013

I like my hummus - but I don't like spending $4.99 or more for a small container that last me four lunches! So, I made my own!

I didn't use a recipe. I followed the ingredient list from one of my favorite hummus - which I reused the container my hummus!

Ingredients I used...
black and garbanzo beans
hot peppers
lime juice
one red pepper
half of onion
two garlic cloves
soy sauce
oil
water (I used too much)
tahini sauce
random spices.

It turned out quite lovely, but next time I won't use the same amount of water or tahini sauce that I did - You live you learn!









with joy,
Aneta Nina

ps // Hopefully you are inspired to make something vs. buying it! Follow #HandmadeHomemade2013 on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....