Monday, September 30, 2013

We're 27

27 - seems more real when I write/type out my new age! I turned 27 yesterday and my sweet husband celebrated 27 on July 4th!

We celebrated with friends, fishing and exploring in Colorado. It's always a little sad not to celebrate with our family in WI, but we sure are fortunate to have such loving friends in Denver who love us so well ((makes the distance a bit easier))

Thank you to each one of you who took time to celebrate me and my life! To encourage me and to make sure you knew I felt EXTRA love on my birthday! Isn't that what birthdays are about anyway?! XO

Here's to another year for me. Another year of growing, learning, failing, succeeding and learning to be brave!

Enjoy a little snapshot into our birthday celebrations!

Garden of the Gods // we walked and found a scenic nook for reading! 









happy 27th year to the sweetest man I know!
thank you to all our sweet friends in Colorado for making our birthdays ones to remember! 







and then we went fishing for Stevie's birthday! 




with joy,
Aneta Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....