Monday, October 14, 2013

Storviks Visit the East Coast // Sneak Peek

I am watching Monday night football here in Maine, well by watching I mean doing other things with it on in the background yelling out a yahoo when necessary! How does anyone on the east coast stay up late enough to finish the games on Monday night...

We leave tomorrow late afternoon and it's always bittersweet. I am excited to be in my own home but it's always hard to leave a place that your heart has fallen in love with. Boston was simply amazing, busy and charming. Coastal Maine was unique, quiet and beautiful.

Here's a sneak peek into our travels in Boston and Coastal Maine //  "...I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house. So I have spent almost all the daylight hours in the open air." // Nathaniel Hawthorne 


with joy,
aneta nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....