Wednesday, December 10, 2014

for 2015: write more and love better

Perpetual is never-ending, never-changing.

Birthdays and anniversaries, they never-change either, yet I forget to celebrate them (I know, SMH too). How could I, the one behind give with joy, forget to send cards out?! Blame it on being busy or whatever. That's why I created this perpetual calendar - so I wouldn't forget and I could be more intentional. I created it for me. For you. For us to be better at celebrating life with one another even if it's just sending a note. Because honestly, we could be better at writing and affirming one another.

We often focus on what someone lacks vs. their unique qualities that inspire so much beauty.

So this year, focus on writing more and loving better.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....