Sunday, December 15, 2013

Handmade Homemade gift ideas

Call me crazy, but I would rather spend time at home making a gift then spending time in a packed mall.

One of my favorite gifts that I made was for my sister-in-law. She loves to host parties at her house, so I put together a Gold Themed: Party-in-a-Box gift package! 

What you'll need:
1. Thank you cards or Invites
2. Drink Stirrers
3. Banner/Garland
4. Cupcake mix and cupcake liners
5. Candles
6. Gift for the hostess

How I did it:
For the invites/thank yous - I bought blank white cards and made a heart shape with glue and sprinkled glitter. 

For the drink stirrers - I bought skewers and wrapped feathers to them.

For the candles - I bought glass jar candles and used spray adhesive and glitter to make them pretty. 

Paper banner/garland - I took my heart puncher and sewing machine to make a banner for the party. It's quite easy if you have a sewing machine.

I bundled it all together with labels and fun wrapping. It's simply, but takes some time to put it all together! 

Hope this helps give you some last minute ideas.

with joy,
aneta nina












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....