Here are a few ideas that Steve and I enjoy doing together:
Date Night Ideas
- Bowling - We found a place that's $12 per person for unlimited bowling. We usually bowl until are arms start hurting!
- Fort night - Build a fort like you use too. Buy your favorite foods (Sour Patch Kids) and watch a movie.
- Find a new coffee shop to try - Back in high school we use to go to a bookstore, grab some coffee and play scrabble.
- Play games together - Phase 10 is a fun game to play with just the two of you. Although, I don't play anymore. Steve ALWAYS seems to win in that game...ALWAYS!!
- Toss a football, play tennis or go for a run together
- Eat dinner on the patio with a glass of wine - Easy and cheap!
- Turn off the phones and T.V. and read together
- Devotionals at a coffee shop
- Visit a small town - Living in Colorado we have found fun little mountain towns that we can enjoy in one day.
- Go for a walk or hike
- Take a picnic to the park and go fishing
- Take a trip to the library - I reintroduced Steve to libraries...
- Explore downtown - We don't go downtown often, but it's fun to act like tourists in your own state.
- Go fishing
- Watch the sun rise or set
- Visit different farmers market and ride your bike
- Bike rides are always a great choice
Those are some ideas that are different from going to the movies and going out to dinner (which we love both). What do you like to do?
|Photo: Rachael Hope Photography|