Saturday, March 16, 2013

thrift store treasures // globes, I like globes

A few weeks ago, my friend and I went thrifting together but our first stop was at this antique mall. I saw globes that I liked - they were more than $30 so I stopped liking them!

I really wanted a globe. That sounds silly, I know but I remember playing with a globe when I was a bit younger. I would lay my finger down on the globe and spin the globe. The exciting part was when the globe stopped and wherever my finger was, well duh, that's where I was going to live. It  was fun!

Anyway, my friend and I stopped at a thrift store and within minutes she held up a globe for me! $7 - now we're talking and now it's in my home! I heart thrift stores. Why shop anywhere else?!

Oh, and I found a scale. "Is it accurate - does it work?" Oh husband, I don't know. I just liked it and it was $2.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....