Saturday, November 3, 2012

Rain or Shine

Last month, I was lucky enough to spend a lovely weekend with two amazing girls - Amber and Lauren. These girls are like my sisters! They are hilarious, beautiful and love Jesus radically. They inspire me to seek adventure, love unconditionally and to abandon selfishness.

They have never been to Colorado, so we took mini trips into the mountains. It rained here and there throughout the weekend with glimpses of the bright sun. Rain or shine - we had fun...here's our day trip to Vail.






















Oh, I miss them already! They are quite delightful!

with joy,
aneta nina

ps - my photography style is about taking lots of photos of little moments and elements that tell a story...and captures moods, personalities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note....